A green Canadian anthem on the anniversary of the BP oil spill

Oh Canada,
Our truth north strong and green
Sun, wind and earth
Our future can be clean
From far and wide, Oh Canada
The Time to Change Has Come
No more oil sands, no more coal plants
Burning fossil fuels is dumb
Let’s keep our land, glorious and clean
Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee
Oh Canada, let’s keep our future green!

3 thoughts on “A green Canadian anthem on the anniversary of the BP oil spill”

  1. HAHAHA…. very clever. All we need to do is have someone sing this during the hockey playoffs to launch it into history!

  2. Always the Oil Sands and always against Alberta, Greenies. You folks need therapy.

    The Oil Sands account for 5% of Greenhouse gases in Canada. Perhaps a few lines looking at the other 95% would be more relevant.

    How about “no more cars in Ontario”, they account for a lot more GHGs than the Oil Sands.

  3. Rob is right: 5% is nothing.

    Say, Rob… could you give me, say, 5% of your salary? It’s nothing, right? Only the other 95% is “relevant”, right?

Comments are closed.